Friday, April 11, 2014

A Pop of color...Mixing Paint!

 
So many choices!

 With all the products and colors available these days it is almost guaranteed that you will find the color you are looking for!
One of the questions I get asked the most is" can I mix the Paints?" .....Yes you absolutely can! for this bookcase I wanted to tone down this beautiful Bright Turquoise called Shoreline  from American Paint Company.  I simply added a small amount of white mixed really well and voila! the perfect Pop of color for this fun Bookcase!
                                             I mix colors all the time! I should really start a recipe file.  When customers ask what color something is I will be able to tell them!!

So to answer one of the most asked questions....Yes feel free to mix your Paint!!
Have fun Paint something!

No comments:

Post a Comment