Friday, October 18, 2013

Eulalie's Sky

When I acquired this piece I knew it was a perfect candidate for Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint!

 So I mixed up some Eulalie's Sky!
A Beautiful Color that totally changed the look of this piece
 

Loved both knobs! the cut glass knobs gave this piece a bit of Glam! 

However, I sold a bunch of them and ended up not having enough for the entire piece!


So White porcelain wins! I love how they add that natural vintage charm! combined with the natural chippiness of Milk Paint! A true Vintage Gem!! 

2 comments:

  1. What a fun dresser, I love the color!!
    I would love for you to come link up to my Furniture and Paint Party going on NOW!!!
    Hope to see you there
    Brooke
    http://startathome.blogspot.com/2013/10/furniture-and-paint-party-20.html

    ReplyDelete