Friday, November 1, 2013

Artissimo

Not the greatest before picture! but I am glad I found one! This is one gorgeous piece! It has been sitting in my Basement for Months!!

After taking Miss Mustard Seed Milk Paint Workshop I knew what I would be using to finally give this piece the attention it needed!

With a potential customer in mind I picked Artissimo!

Which is a great Navy Blue!

I have been using it quite a bit since I came back!

Here is the piece with a coat of gray over the Blue

I lightly distressed back some of the gray

And sealed this piece with Miss Mustard Seed Hemp Oil!

This stuff is amazing!! It gave this piece a deep luxurious finish with minimal buffing! So easy to use and All Natural!

Rubbed a little silver into the original Hardware!

This is by far my Favorite piece! and is no longer in my playroom! Has found it's proper home in a Beautiful House right here in Scituate! 

1 comment:

  1. Love that dresser and the color. So glad you kept the hardware, it's so awesome. I've got a thing about old hardware, just love the look on it and you did good job cleaning it up. Great job. Happy weekend

    ReplyDelete